Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Dandelion Tilda


Hello Magnolia Fans,

Can you feel the Spring Fever? Yes, it's definitely spring somewhere.  I know some friends who still have some snow and we had a few snow showers here in Chicago a few times this week.  And it's still cold. But spring is really here, though sometimes it doesn't feel like it yet.

Another Spring Fever is the New Collection from Magnolia Stamps. And the Stamps are cute and adorable as always.

Today, I have a tag using Dandelion Tilda from the Spring Fever Collection. I have colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers. I wanted to do the no-line coloring but there was so much detail in her hair and the flowers that I just couldn't do it with out dark lines.  But I really love her hair.


Here's a closer look at Tilda. I tried a new watercolor paper with this image and I not liking it so much. It absorbs too much too quickly, it was a challenge to blend.  But so far, I'm happy with the result. I probably just need to practice with the paper.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the designer paper is from Magnolia. The butterflies are made using airdry clay.  And I used Magnolia DooHickey Dies for this tag:
Vintage Frames and Tags


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Challenges I'd Like to Join:
Craft Heaven: Bingo
All About Magnolia: All About Flowers
Deep Ocean Challenge: Spring is in The Air

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Thank you for stopping by today.  I know I've been MIA for a while, but I'll always be here.
Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs!
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Mae. Tilda is just the sweetest and love your beautiful design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mae, this is so pretty! I just love your style and your beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at the Craft Heaven Shop Inspirational challenge and good luck to you!

    H&K
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, dear Mae. I love EVERYTHING and also the colouring. Maybe you find your way with this watercolouring paper. I have to say that I swear on Fabriano watercolour paper. It's perfect.
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Craft Heaven Challenge and hope to see you in our next challenge.
    Hugs, Susen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!